PICCADILLY FOOTWEAR SOUTH AFRICA
UB CREATIVE (PTY) LTD
DELIVERY & RETURNS POLICY
1. Place of Delivery, Time of Delivery and Delivery Fees
1.1. UB Creative Offers a door to door delivery service at R60.00 per parcel to all areas within South Africa. Delivery time takes from 3-7 business days, unless specified otherwise, for all areas within South Africa.
1.2. An additional fee of R350.00 flat rate will be charged for those ordering from neighboring countries of South Africa and delivery times extend to 3-15 business days, unless specified otherwise.
1.3. Where a purchaser resides in any country not being South Africa or South Africa’s neighboring country, we will contact you and arrange alternate delivery.
1.4. UB Creative will make every reasonable effort to ensure that the delivery costs displayed on the site are correct at the time of your purchase. However, if a delivery fee is incorrectly displayed, UB Creative will not be obliged to deliver products at an incorrect delivery fee. UB Creative will only be liable to return payment already made by you in the case you choose to cancel the sale once you have been made aware of the correct delivery fee.
1.5. UB Creative does not deliver to PO Box addresses.
1.6. As a buyer, you indicate where in South Africa you require delivery, as well as contact numbers to be used in connection with delivery. Your parcel will be delivered to the address you specified in the checkout process
1.7. In the case of door-to-door delivery, if nobody is present at the address at the time of delivery, our courier will on the second attempt of delivery leave a note (in the letterbox if a residential address) to indicate that there was an attempted delivery
1.8. The courier will try once more, and if at that time there is still no one to sign for the parcel, the parcel will be returned to our warehouse and a return will be processed for the goods. You will be contacted in order to confirm the refund method you would prefer.
2. Delivery Time and Delays
All UB Creative deliveries take place during business hours i.e. there are no deliveries over weekends or on public holidays. Please take this into consideration when requesting delivery.
3. Complete Delivery
3.1. A delivery is considered complete as soon as the parcel is accepted by an individual on your behalf at your specified delivery address.
3.2. This also applies when the package has been handed over by the courier, as indicated in the courier's tracking system.
3.3. It is the buyers’ responsibility to inspect the parcel upon delivery and make known any justifiable complaints. If the parcel has been damaged in any way, the buyer has the right to refuse delivery.
3.4. Such complaints and claims must be brought to the attention of UB Creative by calling our call centre on: 011 615 3472 (Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 18:00) or alternatively you may email us on email@example.com.
4. Defective items, Returns and Reimbursement
4.1. If you are dissatisfied with your purchase due to a defect, incorrect product choice in respect of sizing or other reason not simply including a change of heart, you may return it to UB Creative within 7 days of delivery, by the same shipping method which the parcel was received. UB Creative will then have 15 days to effect reimbursement of the full value of the product (excluding shipping) (considering 2-3 days for money to reflect in your account) or UB Creative will supply you with store credit to the same value of the returned item to purchase an alternative item.
4.2. In the event of a damaged or incorrect item having being delivered, UB Creative will evaluate each case and will issue or refund or supply store credit to the same value.
4.3. Any charges incurred in respect of delivery for the return of a product, other than that of a defective or damaged product, will be at the expense of the purchaser
5. Exchanging non-defective product(s)
5.1. Within 7 days of the order being delivered to you, you may exchange such a product for a different size provided that it is the exact same product and colour with the provision that such an ordered size is available. In the event that a different size of the same style and colour is not available, UB Creative will supply you with store credit to the same value of the returned item to purchase an alternative item.
5.2. UB Creative reserves the right not to accept any returns unless it is sent back in the original packaging, with the labels attached, an invoice supplied upon purchase and in a resalable condition. Footwear must therefore be returned in the original shoe box and such box must be securely sealed within another box.
6. Returning non-defective product(s)
You are entitled to return any purchase from UB Creative within 7 days of the goods being delivered within South Africa, free of charge. In order to obtain a refund of the same value of the product returned it must be returned in the same manner described in the exchange policy above.
7. Returning incorrect product(s)
7.1. UB Creative will make all reasonable efforts to ensure that the correct prices, images, item description and size break-downs. However, should UB Creative deliver the incorrect products to you, you must follow the following procedure:
7.1.1.Do not remove the product from the original packaging or remove the labels;
7.1.2.Contact UB Creative on 011 615 3472 or Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and inform us of the incorrect delivery as soon as possible.
7.2. UB Creative will then arrange for collection of the incorrect item and arrange for the item to be replaced for the correct item ordered or, in-store credit to the same monetary value of the ordered item should the originally ordered item not be available or, for the refund of the monetary value of the originally ordered item.
8. Returning a defective or damaged product(s)
8.1. General warranty
UB Creative will do its best to ensure that the products delivered are of high quality and without defect. However, if within 6 months of delivery of a product, you find that the product is faulty, not commercially acceptable, unsuitable for the purpose generally intended (or otherwise expressly indicated by UB Creative at time of purchase), or not legally or reasonably durable (based on the circumstances and product type);
Kindly contact UB Creative on 011 615 3472 or email us at email@example.com (subject lining containing “defective product”). We will then request that you send pictures of the defective product and will arrange for collection of the product to be checked by our quality assurance team.
Should the product indeed be found to be defective you may:
1. Be fully refunded;
2. Have the product replaced at UB Creative’s expense or
3. Where such product is no longer available, UB Creative may provide you with credit to the value of the defective product and exclude delivery fees on the subsequent delivery.
Should the product be found to not be defective and is commercially acceptable, you will not be entitled to the aforementioned remedies and instead be liable for costs incurred in respect of delivery of the product being returned to UB Creative and consequently being sent back to the purchaser.
A product is not considered defective if:
1. The faults/damage are a result of normal wear and tear;
2. damage arising from incorrect usage of the product;
3. the item has a reasonable amount of manufacturing or production imperfections, but is acceptable in accordance with the generally accepted commercial practices.
Unless defective, the following may not be returned to UB Creative:
1. Products that you or any other person has altered, repaired, incorporated or added to where such alteration, repair, incorporation or addition has not been authorised by UB Creative.
You may be refunded within 15 business days after the product was cleared by the UB Creative Quality Assurance team in the following manners:
1. Should you have requested store credit, such credit will reflect in your UB Creative account; or
2. Should you have paid via credit card or debit card, the refund will be processed to your card.
9.1. Refund: discount sales, coupons and pre-orders
1. Any item purchased on sale that is subsequently returned, only the reduced price will be refunded.
2. Any returned items previously bought where the full purchase price was paid and is now on sale, UB Creative will only reimburse the full amount paid.
3. Any purchase made where a coupon was redeemed and wish to return the product purchased, only the monetary value will be refunded as per the request, the value of the coupon will not be refunded or credited to your account.
4. Any cancellation of pre-orders prior to delivery may be refunded to the full monetary value paid (the same policies apply where a coupon is used). Where cancellation of a pre-order occurs after delivery the normal policies for refund and returned products will be applicable.